Sunday, January 27, 2019

First off, I'd like to say that I hope everyone had a good 2018. Secondly, I would like to thank everyone for supporting Divine Mother Recordings and all of the bands that we have put out releases by. I know things have been pretty sparse on here for the last year or so. New baby, one knee surgery and another one on the way, ect. Even though these things have kept me away from giving much of an online presence, the orders still come in regularly. Honestly, this amazes me. I figured with all of the bigger labels pushing things DMR would get lost in the mix somewhere.

As a way of saying thanks, you can use the code "save20" when checking out to save 20% on your order. LEECHMILK, SHROUD EATER, or DEAD HAND vinyl. On top of that, I'll throw in some free stuff. There are some Dead Hand album release posters, stickers, records, tapes... whatever I have on hand until they run out.

Dead Hand's 2nd full length, "Reborn of Dead Light" is now available for streaming on Spotify. You can check it out here.

Once again, thank you for supporting DMR.